Do you know that:
• The English-speaking Mass Media have a great influence on the Russian Mass Media;
• The Russian Mass Media borrow the main terms and ideas of the English-speaking Mass Media;
• The Russian Language has found the suitable equivalents of their terms and ideas or borrowed them completely.
• The Media:
Radio, television, newspaper, the Internet and magazines, considered as a group.
• The Mass Media:
Radio, television, newspaper, the Internet and magazines what communicate news and information to large numbers of people.
• New Media:
New technologies such as: the Internet and Digital Television.
• Multimedia using video, sound, and other methods of communication in computers.
• Press - newspaper and news magazines.
• The newspaper can be:
In Britain there are 11 national daily newspapers
• There are 2 types of newspaper in Britain: